Sunday 11 September 2011

Another day

I work in the city so i often go window shopping on my lunch break.
On Friday it was really cold and i didn't bring a jacket with me.. so i had a look around to find something warm and not too expensive; considering i'll just be wearing it around at home/the office.
Anyway, i went to the mall and brought a cardie.
+
one cute little flats from Rubi Shoes and a top from Cotton On... i was really surprised by the top from Cotton On.. it didn't look all that nice on the hanger but tried it on everything about it was exactly what i like. <3 
+
A dress from Pilgrim for a wedding i had on the weekend, one of the nicest wrap around dresses I've seen - beautiful colours,

Over all pretty happy with the little things i got.

But i really need to save... my birthday party is this month and i have a lot of money i need to put towards it :/

Brooke
x

No comments: